My neighbor must think I'm some bi polar or crazy nutcase mother who beats her kids! I slammed boxed, hit the table, screamed at the top of my lungs many times all while my 3 year old cried his head off! He was terrible today! He wouldn't listen to me for anything, he was back talking me and telling me no when I'd say anything as small as "come here" to something bigger like "clean up your cards so brother doesn't eat them!" I threaten him that he wasn't going to be aloud go for walks, see aunt Jessie, have popsicles...and the list goes on! The weather was so nice I went for a walk because I wanted to not because he deserved it! The rest he didn't get to do.
I made muffins, he ate one and the tops of four more just because he could. I don't get why he steals food! He does it all the time! Its like I don't feed him or something, But I sure do! Then Tiernan he's going to eat me out of house and home too, and he's only one haha.
So I did laundry and folded it all day and I'm sitting here with all of it but my husbands clothes folded! Elijah is sitting on top of them contemplating if its a good idea to jump off. I think his answer is "jump." I called the Child Support helpline today because it has been 4 weeks no support, but they aren't very helpful! I called my dr. because i needed to reschedule my sonogram, and follow up dr's appointment. I waited an hour or longer for a call back, just for them to tell me i had to call a different place. I called that place, they took a message called me back 20 minutes and made me 3 appointments. Then they called me back and told me I needed to go to the first place I called that sent me to them, but took away those 3, and made just one appointment! Phone tag anyone?
Now Im sitting here watching a movie that I really didn't think I was going to like just because I wanted to watch a girlie movie instead of the crap my husband watches. But the thing is...I was right. I DON'T like it. But I'm watching it anyway still. Note to all... The Ugly Truth is a very stupid stupid movie, not funny at all. But I guess its better than Saw VI or 21 jump street right?
Tiernan went to bed early, 7:30 and thats going to be bad in the am! Now Elijah is being pretty good so he's still awake but will still wake up same time! Im going to go to bed late and up early like always. Not to mention I already know I'm going to be hurting from this walk I took today! After the walk I had an errand to run so I got in the car, reset the mile thing and drove what I just walked and it was exactly one mile. I'm already hurting a little, I'm not used to getting out and going for a walk up and down hills pushing two kids in a double stroller! Put together the boys weigh about 48 pounds lol. My back hurts, sciatica, and my but and legs!
Not to mention its wednesday! I had dinner made and we ate, and it was put in the fridge by the time joe got out of work, over an hour late! He ate fast, hopped in the shower and was off to drill. Last night he was "on stand by" for a big fire in our town, but he's in the department for the town right nest to it so he was on stand by incase they needed extra help. It would have been his first fire, but instead he sat at the fire house from 1:30 am to 3:30am (ish) for nothing. I had to wake his lazy butt up this morning and he had 10 mins to get ready for work and get there!
I already know tomorrow is going to have a bad start but I really hope it goes better than today did. On that note...I'm off to put Eli to bed and finish my (sucky) movie. I need time alone before Joe gets home. But I'm not folding his laundry tonight! It can wait!

No comments:
Post a Comment