Friday, August 5, 2011

potty training!

As a mom of 3 I think the worst thing I have ever had to go through was potty training! I'm not sure there is any thing more stressful then the debate of undies vs pull ups, wetting pants, having great progress one day and noting but fails the next...I could go on!
Elijah potty trained at around 21 months and got a hang of it right away! I was soo proud of him! Now with Tiernan I had been diapering for 4 years and had 2 in diapers so I said when school ends he IS potty training. It was a bit of a fight at first, then he did amazing! As the treats, stickers and happy dances stopped, so did his successes. He now will pop in his undies multiple times a day and then when I ask him why, "becasue i a baby!" He HATES being called a baby, but that sounds like a good reason to him at the time! The next day he will make it every time. I just don;t get it! We are getting close to two months now and we still are wearing pulls up more often than not. Elijah was full time undies at 2 months.
ANd to think I have one more left to do this whole thing with again. I might just be bald by then if things don't start progressing with this little boy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Swidget 1.0