I signed up for swagbucks a while ago, and I have no idea what I'm doing... But I think I'll catch on with time. If anyone has any tips feel free to leave me a comment! I have the widget at the bottom of my blog to incase anyone wants to use it, feel free!
I had another good shopping trip this week. My dad took Eli wednesday, so Tiernan and I were left alone to get groceries. I had planned the trip all morning, and I don;t think I had any impulse buys, I stuck to my list. I spent $61 and saved $40. Go me! :) Not as great as my other trip but I can't complain.
I'd like to get lots of freezer dinners and easy stuff since baby should come any time now! I have 10 days left till D-day! I was up for an hour with contractions, but when they didn't change i just went back to bed. Still had some when I woke up but same as 2 am. False labor, but at lest it helps right.
But my sister had her baby last Sunday. Uriah Michael, 10:58, 9lbs 11oz. He's a big boy, but so sweet! I saw him later the day he was born, and then again yesterday for dinner at my sisters. Tiernan came down with a fever sunday and an ear infection, so we kept our distance 'till he was feeling better.
I'm getting impatient GET OUT KYLIE GRACE!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

I've used swagbucks for quite awhile. I set it as my default search engine in my browser (there are instructions somewhere on the swagbucks site) and every once in awhile from searching you earn swagbucks. I typically turn them in for $5 gift cards to Amazon. It's never been a whole lot but something is better than nothing.
ReplyDelete