Sunday, July 4, 2010

Happy 4th!

Happy forth of July! Today Is the only day i DON'T want to have my baby! Every so many years I share my birthday with Thanksgiving and I hate it! I hate that my birthday is even close to Thanksgiving, I guess I just don't share well. But I don;t want my baby girl to have to share her birthday every year! So if I go into labor today I 'm hoping to hold off until tomorrow!
But so far so good today! My oldest son Eli is with his father at the parade, and tiernan is napping at home with me in the AC. Hubby is IN the parade with the fire department! For some reason he seemed excited about it, even though it really doesn't seem like his thing! I think Its seeing Eli get really excited as "daddy" passes by on the fire truck! My husband and my ex get along in person but Joe wants to be daddy and have my ex disappear! I wouldn't mind that either, it would make life easier, but its to late, it is what it is. Oddly enough, Elijah and his father are sitting with my sisters family, and my brother in law didn't get along with my ex to well at the end! As long as Elijah has fun and is happy, thats all that matters to me. The ex (Corey) doesn't usually take Eli two days in a row, but I'm feeling generous, he took him an extra hour yesterday, and then for the parade today, at least 2 hours. I even suggested that! Im so sweet. LOL
Im kinda happy I didn't have to go to the parade. I don't hate the parade, but I don;t enjoy it like others do. I have lived here all my life, except 2 years I lived an hour away and still came here for the parade, and its just the same thing every year. The music the bands play changes, the dances the 5 different studios do are different, but all the rest SAME! I was thinking of taking Tiernan by myself. But I don;t think he'll really enjoy it enough to miss his nap. Naps are very important to that little boy! So is his bunny! Which I'm going to go sneak in his room and steal so it can get washed. That thing is nasty!
But I guess I should get my rear is gear and get some dishes done, after bunny of course...priorities!
Well have a happy and safe 4th of July!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Swidget 1.0