Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Proud momma!!

So I have been teaching the boys sign language! I think its so cool that they can sign to me... Elijah can do about 8 signs in 2 weeks or soo. A lot are animals because thats what he likes! He knows Lion, monkey, bird, elephant, more, mom, dad, thank you, drink... I think thats all for him. Tiernan can only do to so far but its to cute!!! He does more and drink. He does them both wrong but he's only 13 months he'll catch on. For more he puts one finger to the other open hand instead of both hands "pinched" going together and apart, and for drink he kinda just smacks his mouth instead of doing a c near his mouth. But needless to say I'm pretty happy with it! Tiernan uses his signs a little more since he can't talk, but Elijah uses them randomly when he is talking and he really tried to help his little brother use them!
Because they have been such awesome kids I tool them to the park today, the weather said it was going to be 70 with rain in the afternoon. I thought 9:30 was a good time to go then! Shortly after we got there it got cold and starting getting dark. The boys only got to play for about 45 mins before it started to thunder. I was sad too! Tiernan never has gotten to go to a park to play really, and there weren't a lot of kids to make it to busy. Tiernan still wont walk so he crawled in the wood chips and across the wood bridge thing the bounces. He was having a blast! I took some pictures but left the camera in the car!!! Elijah is so scary at the park! He goes down the biggest slides and down the fireman pole (with mommies help). He's just fearless!
I had to make Elijah a promise today that I DO intend to keep! He wants me to climb trees with him and play! I can't really do all that being pregnant! So I promised him this is our last baby so I can do all the fun stuff with him again soon! I never was much of an outside play person even when I was little (even ask my sister she hated that), But when your mommy you'll do anything for your kids... Yes that means learn to climb trees and touch nasty worms and bugs lol! I might even relearn how to ride a bike, haven't done so since I was 11? maybe...and it wasn't with to much success! To bad they don't have adult size training wheels! HAHAHA!!
Well nap time is almost over for Tiernan I should get laundry ready to go in and do all that mommy/wife stuff I do... Not that I want to...and its national no housework day! But I since I already started I might as well finish and celebrate tomorrow lol!

2 comments:

  1. Ronin always scares me too because he also has no fear. Daddy is the one to always take him to parks though so I just get to hear the after stories.
    I'm sure you'll get the outside stuff back down in no time. Just let him lead the way.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thats awesome about the signing and thats okay if they choose to do the sign a little different. I have read that kids will make up their own and to just use that instead.

    ReplyDelete

Swidget 1.0