Wednesday, April 21, 2010

super excited!

Haven't wrote in a loooong time, and when I signed on today I had 5 followers! Wicked cool..love it..
So I'm finally in my 3rd trimester and I can "feel it." Everything is ticking me off and I'm very moody as of late! I got anther bill for a "no show" on a Dr. appointment. I showed up for every appointment I ever made there, or canceled/postponed. I'm really bad with confirmation and I was starting to get REALLY mad, so my mom told me I should wrote them instead of calling. GREAT idea mom! Seeing as I'm extra moody and ticked off I thought I might explode, or cry on the phone with them. So I wrote them a letter and I got the right amount of "witchy" with a inch of polite. I feel a lot better now! I think I'm going to start writing letter more often now!
Today is a beautiful day out and I just want to be out with the kids! But of course Tiernan got cranky and wanted to nap...party pooper!! Eli didn't want to eat or nap but I told him it's the only way to have energy to play more later! I hope he gets up before Tiernan so we can go play out front and maybe go to the park after.. But sitting here with the blinds open and sun just pouring in, I'm getting super antsy to go back out. But I really should fold laundry...yuck!
Not really much "new" happening here lately.. Joe took his midterm last night for Firefighter 1. So I'm excited thats half over. Not sure when Firefighter 2 starts up, but I'm really not looking forward to it! But I have to keep in mind that being a volunteer fire fighter can turn in to a (much needed) career move. Right now I feel its unfair, he's never home as is and I never get to go out of the house alone (no kids), how selfish of him right!? Thats terrible.. being a fire fighter is a very unselfish thing to do! There goes my moody pregnant brian again!
I made a new blog and I think I'm going to go write in that now, I'm feeling quite sarcastic at the moment!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Swidget 1.0