This is from Firday 1-22-11 it kinda took me a while to get around to posting and I forgot to rotate the pics beforehand! Sorry!!
I got this for Christmas and it couldn't be more true! I hear "mommy I gotta go potty"
Son #1 is up! Morning Elijah!
Kylie is still sleeping, arms behind her head legs up!
Silly baby!
it says 7:45 but hubby sets it ahead so its really 7:33
After our potty trip Kylie is awake!
Off to go get her amoxicillion (spelling)
"Seriously mom again?"
I told you I don't like it!
I WILL be back for you!
Good morning Tiernan! Son #2 is up!
Diaper change for Kylie!
Now the switch!
Diaper change for Tiernan!
And breakfast is served!
All linned up! The kitchen table was taken over with random stuff so they ate in the living room... Im a bad mom :)
Even worse they were watching Handy Manny too!
Coffee is brewing!
Kylie gets jealous of the boys cereal, so she gets some puffs!
yummy!!!
Coffe is ready!
Yes the boots are mandatory all day everyday that and his cheesey face!
I still take my prenatals...with my coffee...
Looked ut side to see if it snowed... Sure did! At least it is pretty...
Only 8:04?
Lets try to use the computer for a minute...
That didn't last long! Tiernan spilled Elijahs Juice!
Kylie is Elijah's girl!
The boys ate breakfast, now it's Kylies turn!
Now silly faces!
Kylie liked it...
Tiernan is still shoving food in his face!
Now its time to wreck the living room and take every toy out! And yes that is our Christmas tree in the box STILL in the living room! SOMEONE is just to lazy to put it in the basement!
I tried to get a final time but it didn't work, so this is where my hour ends!

This was so cute! Maybe I'll try to do this tonight when I get home until bed time.
ReplyDelete