Monday, August 2, 2010

Kylie Grace!!!


Better late than never right!?
Kylie Grace is now 16 day old. She was born July 17th at 8:44am I was in labor exactly 12 hours and 9 minutes. I pushed about 5 times in maybe 2 minutes and out came my perfect little girl! She was 7 pounds and 1 ounce, 21 1/4 inches long. Everything is 100% with her. Only thing is she is to small for all her newborn clothes, but were making it work! At our WIC appointment when she was 6 days she was 7lbs 4.5 oz, then her first doctor appointment at 11 days old she was 7lbs 8oz. She's gaining weight ok and I think she started a growth spurt early! ALL yesterday she ate constantly, now today shes fast asleep even if you move her all around!
She has been breastfeeding like a pro, and she's pretty good sleeping in her own bed so far. We've spent 3 nights in the living room. I was scared because I couldn't get her to sleep at all in the hospital in her bed, only in peoples arms! Oh and her brothers absolutly LOVE her! Eli loves to hold her and kiss her and protects her from Tiernan since he's accident prone! And Tiernan loves her most the time. He gets jealous and wants mommy time at least once a day for maybe half an hour. When he's hungry or wants juice he freaks if I'm nursing her though. Tiernan will come up to us and say "old er" and I bet you can guess what he wants to do!
Hubby has been a huge help since she was born too. I'm really lucky with my little family! The only issue is shopping. I can't do it alone with the kids, but Joe doesn't let me do it alone. He makes me spend to much money...We'll get into our grove soon, I hope.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Swidget 1.0