Wednesday, May 26, 2010

not again...

I realized that its been forever since I posted! Life has been stressful! My husband up and quit his job, with not even a day let alone a two week notice. He started delivering news papers thats night he quit. Big jump in pay for sure! Within four days he had a second job though so it was to terrible. But no were a week behind on pay with the gap. He's going to make the same amount of money but he's killing himself working two jobs instead of one. I also found out in this financial crunch that he started smoking again! He had been smoking about a pack a day for "2-3 weeks" witch in "I'm sorry I lied but I'm still trying to cover my butt here" language means 3-4 weeks. I figured in the average of 3 weeks he smoked away 141 dollars and some odd change! He was stressed about money so he wasted $141! While I'm sitting home doing nothing because we can't afford it, and cutting coupons for everything and budgeting...He is off smoking! I wanted to kill him, it's been two days and I'm still not over it, in fact I'm getting madder as i type...
I haven't gotten a haircut in over a year! After Tiernan I sold all my maternity clothes in a garage sale. I have one (maternity) t-shirt I got for free, and 4 dress shirts (one short, one 3/4, and one long sleeved), 3 spaghetti strap tank tops I wear under shirts and one regular long sleeve thermal-ish. Then I have one pair of black dress pants (that are two short) and a pair of jeans thats hurt. I'm very thankful because most of that (not the pants) were gifts! Now saying that it has been 85+ degrees out and I'm HUGELY pregnant! Do you want to wear warm clothes and dress shirts with PANTS in that kind of weather? No and neither do I! But being tight on money I've dealt with what little I had, wore sweat pants when i could, and hubbies t-shirts around the house. My sister got me 2 more short sleeve t-shirts on sale ($4 and $8) that I now have as of yesterday. At 4 and 8 dollars a piece do you know how many maternity t-shirts I could have had with $141? Somewhere between 17 and 35 shirts! Seeing as I don't need that many shirts I could have gotten capris and or shirts to wear too... But no, the cigarets where way more important! ARG!

On a separate note, Elijah has a big boo boo on his "uncle." On his legs he has both uncles and ankles, but know knees lol! He also went to his first baseball game with my sisters family! Also Tiernan got his first black eye yesterday, curtsy of daddy. Or course it was an accident though, Eli was chasing Tiernan, Tiernan was running (kinda) away hit daddies coffee, Daddy swung his arm to catch it and some how got Tiernan is the eye. My poor little guy! He as pretty upset 'till mommy got a freezer pop for him to eat and another for his eye. Now Elijah keeps getting random boo boo's so he can have one too! My kids are so funny.
Well the boys only nap at the same time for a short period of time, and I've spent a lot of it blogging so I think its time to shower and do dishes! Don;t be to jealous...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Swidget 1.0