Friday, February 26, 2010

You have to start somewhere!

For a little while know I have been wanting to create a blog, but I was really unsure as to what I had to talk about! Im not an expert on anything, I don't work and didn't go to college... I am a stay at home mom and have been for about two months! I am constantly posting updates on my facebook about all the cute, new, scary, bad, and amazing things that happen on a day to day basis as a stay at home mommy to my crazy children! I recently posted that I should write a book, and a lightbulb turned on! Thats what I can blog about! I am an expert at my children.

So here it is, my very first post n my very first blog. I don't think my high school "blog" ever counted for real that is. I've had live journal, deadjournal, melodramatic and others that I can never seem to commit to! I think that would be because I never had anything worth writing about. My hopes are that this will be different. I have always loved writing but I have to confidence in it, or really in much of anything.

I know that this will start out hairy like most but hopefully will get better with time. I'm really not sure how blogging should go and I'm sure it will take time to get the hang of everything here on blogger. But I'm willing to try and make this work. If for nothing/nobody else I hope to use this to better myself and my growing family.

Here's to a new beginning!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Swidget 1.0